The Community of Madrid's youth card enables young people between the ages of 14 and 30years old living in our community to enjoy preferential access to a variety of services, with great deals and discounts.
Main features of the Youth Card
- Personal card
- Valid from the activation date until the cardholder's 31stbirthday.
- Standardized within the rest of the autonomous regions, and in the 41 participating European countries.
- Includes international Travel Assistance insurance.
- Young people between the ages of 14 and 30 years old.
- Living in the Community of Madrid
- Photocopy of valid ID/passport/residence card.
- Completed application form
- Having paid the 4€ tax fee in the associated banking entities.
Direct application in Madrid:
Pso. de Recoletos 7 - 9 - 1º floor - (From 9am till 2pm and from 5pm till 8pm)
TIVE C/ Fernando el Católico, 88 – (From 9am till 2pm)
Or through the Website:www.madrid.org/inforjoven